1. Name: Sofia
2. Age: 19
3. Location: Mexico City
4. Favourite Bands: Biffy Clyro, Radiohead, Mogwai, Placebo
5. Favourite Solo Artists: Jeff Buckley
6. Favourite Albums: all of Biffy's, Radiohead's The Bends, OK Computer, Kid A, Hail to the Thief and In Rainbows, Mogwai's Mr. Beast, Sigur Ros' Takk, Placebo's Meds, Jeff Buckley's Grace, Bright Eyes' I'm Wide Awake It's Morning.
7. Favourite Films: LOTR, Donnie Darko, Fight Club, And The Band Played On, Trainspotting.
8. Best Gig You've Been To: sad to say I haven't yet caught my favorite bands live (planning a trip to Scotland to catch Biffy at long last, though)
9. Favourite Songs: Joy.Discovery.Invention - Biffy Clyro, Let Down - Radiohead, Friend of the Night - Mogwai, Every You Every Me, Without You I'm Nothing - Placebo, Amsterdam - Coldplay, Mr. Brightside - The Killers
10. Favourite Book: The Fountainhead - Ayn Rand
11. Who do you think is the most talented/genius/innovative person in music and why? Biffy Clyro, because they dare to change, to be themselves, and grow slowly.
12. Which "alternative" band/artist do you really dislike and why? hmmm... not alternative, I guess, but I really don't like My Chemical Romance. They just don't appeal to me.
13. Who Can You Not Stop Listening To At The Minute? Ballboy - they have this amazing song called 'Leave the Earth Behind You and Take a Walk Into the Sunshine' that just kills me... and Black Rebel Motorcycle Club's 'Feel It Now', which is heartbreaking. I also have an unhealthy addiction to Placebo's Every You, Every Me.